Dashboard | Follow




Terukir Di Bintang ღ
moment :)
Selasa, 13 Mac 2012 | written by , Nur Aniss | 0♬ Budakk Comeel ♪
Share





*I dedicate this song to everyone who read my blog, either boy or girl especially to all my beloved friends. I miss the moment where we share everything friends*


If i die tonight,
I'd go with no regrets,If it's in your arms,I know that i was blessed,And if your eyes,are the last thing that i see,Then i know the beauty heaven holds for me,But if i make it through, If i live to see the day,If I'm with you, I'll know just what to say,the truth be told, Girl, you take my breath away,every minute, every hour, every day,Cause every moment,we share together,is even better, than the moment before,If every day was, as good as today was,then i can't wait until tomorrow comes,A moment in time,is all that's given you and me,A moment in time, and it's something you should seize,So i won't make,the mistake of letting go, Everyday you're here,I'm gonna let you know,That every moment,we share together,is even better, than the moment before,If every day was, as good as today was,then i can't wait until tomorrow comes,Each morning that i get up, I love you more than ever,So girl I'll never, go away, never stray,



Thanks For Reading :) Thank You




Older Post . Newer Post

Hello Earthlings! I'm human just like you :')

Short Biodata

Hello peeps , I’m nur Anis .
You can call me Aniss or you can call me Babyy even though that's not my real name. Hahahaa .
Love to laugh, childish, hyper, sporting, friendly and cheerful.
Stay in Port Dickson . From Kluang , Johore .
Studied course in Diploma in Education
Was born on 6th of August 1993 .
I'll be 19 after 6th/ 8 whose mood is forever fluctuating between hyper-ism, stone-ment & sudden PMS. Means, I'm not in consistent mood.
So, I'm sorry if seems like I'm fucking happy then crying all of sudden.
Insane, perhaps?
I'm pretty awkward, blur and clumsy.
Patience is all you need when you're talking to me.
Be clear w all of your words.
However, I'm easy to weeping.
Yahh, kinda emotional.
I dislike being alone at home.
Danggg, its suck bebeh.
Love to be loved ♥♥♥
Thanks a lot for visited my blog :’) iloveyouuu
Contact Me: Online Blog | Nur Anis | ♥ Si Gadis tweet ツ ♥



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Copyright © . All Right Reserved by ♡ Nur Anis ♡