Dashboard | Follow




Terukir Di Bintang ღ
Usah lepaskan
Khamis, 5 Mei 2011 | written by , Nur Aniss | 0♬ Budakk Comeel ♪
Share






That beautifully crafted smile of yours
Is none that ive seen before
Has the love that ive given you faded
All gone with the promised colors of it
Dont leave me alone
Dont let your heart captured

I wanna be with you forever
I dont care what the reasons are
You and him have to be together
The dark sky is telling us
 We should be still in love
Dont Let Go
                                                         


lagu ni sungguh mengusik di kalbu . cukup buat hati ni rasa tenang :DD beshh sgt2 laa . :)) hehee . my favourite song ^^






Thanks For Reading :) Thank You




Older Post . Newer Post

Hello Earthlings! I'm human just like you :')

Short Biodata

Hello peeps , I’m nur Anis .
You can call me Aniss or you can call me Babyy even though that's not my real name. Hahahaa .
Love to laugh, childish, hyper, sporting, friendly and cheerful.
Stay in Port Dickson . From Kluang , Johore .
Studied course in Diploma in Education
Was born on 6th of August 1993 .
I'll be 19 after 6th/ 8 whose mood is forever fluctuating between hyper-ism, stone-ment & sudden PMS. Means, I'm not in consistent mood.
So, I'm sorry if seems like I'm fucking happy then crying all of sudden.
Insane, perhaps?
I'm pretty awkward, blur and clumsy.
Patience is all you need when you're talking to me.
Be clear w all of your words.
However, I'm easy to weeping.
Yahh, kinda emotional.
I dislike being alone at home.
Danggg, its suck bebeh.
Love to be loved ♥♥♥
Thanks a lot for visited my blog :’) iloveyouuu
Contact Me: Online Blog | Nur Anis | ♥ Si Gadis tweet ツ ♥



Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Copyright © . All Right Reserved by ♡ Nur Anis ♡